10 April 2012

Funny Photos: Oh, Those Girls

Children seem to effortlessly provide relentless entertainment, whether they're trying to or not.  Here are a few funny photos I happened to catch:
Evelyn took some contraband with her during her nap.  Finding no paper when she awoke, she turned to the only logical solution: her exposed skin.  I don't suppose she took me seriously as I laughed and told her markers only go on paper.  She did, however, hide her face in shame.  Her inner Picasso is already emerging!

Claire has always enjoyed mealtime . . .
. . . and still does.


Children seem to understand things backwards.  I told Evelyn to quit licking the screen so what'd she do?  Kept right at it until she'd polished a good portion of the door.  Eww.

Don't forget about The Rehomesteaders' Giveaway!  Go here to enter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...