|Stoney out keeping the lawn in check.|
1. The grass has been stunted but the weeds haven't! Therefore, the animals--particularly the sheep--have been subsisting off a diet of weeds which has forced me to go out everyday and chop some down for them. I am never usually this on top of weed control.
3. We more frequently take breaks from work to enjoy family time swimming.
4. I haven't had to mow in over a month! Usually I enjoy mowing, but it's easily a four hour job for our rickety old mower. That's precious work time spent elsewhere.
5. We never truly could have appreciated central air until this year. It certainly was the right time to have it installed.
6. I haven't gotten a single mosquito bite this summer.
7. Rarely have I had to rush outside to pull down clean clothes off the clothesline or drag my work equipment inside because of a downpour.
|Evelyn's photography debut!|
9. The heat helps the stain and varnish on the trim dry exponentially fast.
sometimes desperately) to see life as a series of humbling learning experiences that have the power to make me a better person.