12 September 2012

Caramel Biscuits



Yesterday was one of those days--the kind where I hardly accomplished anything on my list, the girls and I were groggy and tired the whole day and I just couldn't seem to keep cool.  I decided to seek solace in treating us to a light, sweet and fast biscuit recipe.

Ingredients:

1 stick butter
1/2 pint whipping cream
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 can biscuits
Preheat oven to 350F.  In a 13x9 pan, melt butter in the oven.  Remove from oven, pour in cream and sprinkle brown sugar over the top.  Place biscuits over the cream mixture.  Return to the oven for 20 to 30 minutes, flipping once about halfway through as the biscuits begin to brown on the top.  Serve warm.
Enjoy! 
(I know I did!)
 
post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...