|We love horses, of course!|
1 blank shirt
Small spray bottle
Small glass beads
1) Choose your design template. Print but don't cut out.
2) Using a light box or holding the design up to a window, use permanent marker to trace the template onto the contact paper. BLEACH WILL CAUSE THE PERMANENT MARKER TO BLEED SLIGHTLY. IF YOU DO NOT WANT A DARK BOARDER ON YOUR BLEACH SHIRT, FACE THE BACKING OF THE CONTACT PAPER TOWARD YOU WHILE TRACING. IF YOU DO WANT A DARK BOARDER, FACE THE BACKING AGAINST THE PAPER TEMPLATE.
3) Cut out the design, peel the contact paper from the backing and place sticky side down on the fabric.
5) Pour undiluted bleach into the spray bottle and test the stream. A mist will bleach out the entire area and thick drops will give the design a splattered look. Spritz the design lightly and wait several minutes in between any additional treatments (it takes a while for the bleach to take effect).
|Already spritzed with bleach but it takes a while for it to work. Patience!|
6) When desired effect is reached, dry shirt, wash in cold water then dry again.
Wear and Enjoy!